Sunday, September 6, 2015

Blogtember Challenge Day 6

Today's challenge is to share about your style. After trying to pinpoint what my style is, I decided I would share a few of my all-time favorites from Pinterest. 



This is a typical kind of outfit for me. Some sort of pants with a nicer shirt, and a tote bag.




The epitamy of how I think I dress. I literally stare at this picture in awe of how simple, yet feminine it is. Again, pants with a nicer shirt and, of course, a scarf to dress it up and girly earrings & jewelry. 

Ps. I just unpacked my fall/winter clothes and now I'm eagerly awaiting cardigans, scarves, and boots! This northerner is wishing she lived in a colder climate and not looking forward to the "warm hall" I work on. Yep, even in the winter months, warm. Rumor has it, the kids wear shorts and t-shirts. But anyways...




This one can be masculine looking, but with the right accessories it can look cozy and feminine. Hello pearls and gold jewelry! 



Now for the big kahunah...



Umm...HELLO GORGEOUS! Can you say "sexy boots"? I don't know what you wear with these, but I've been eyeing these for literally years now. The design is perfect. Soft lace paired with just the right amount of leather- all the heart emojis!



Last but not least, this sweater...


...remember when I said I'm ready for Fall/winter?? Uh huh :) 
Random fact about me: If there is an article of clothing that looks like it belongs in a log cabin, seated next to a fireplace- especially if it has a moose on it- I must own it! 


My style seems to always be changing, but I love clothing that looks preppy, yet natural. Natural in the sense that it is composed of earth tones or comfort colors and has a hint of femininity. I'm not the kind of girl that likes to make a statement when she walks in the door. I don't like all eyes on me. Just a little, "she looks nice" will do.


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment