Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blogtember Challenge Day 2

I am SSOO excited about the Blogtember Challenge!! In the midst of all the crazy business of moving to a new place and starting a new job, I feel so blessed by this challenge. I'm not going to lie, it almost slipped my mind this morning, but I'm so glad I remembered because this kind of dreaming is exactly what my heart needed. 

Today's prompt is to write about the perfect day. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you do it with? My idea of a good day would take more than one day, but Bailey told us we could spin these posts however we wanted so here it goes...

I didn't see any water this summer, besides all the rain, so I would go to the beach ;) I would visit some tropical resort (Hello Hawaii! 🌺) with my college friends. We have been apart for over a year now and I think it's time for a reunion.

In the morning the girls would get up early to watch the sun rise over the ocean and take walks on the beach. Then we would head back to the house, yes a beach house, and cook up some yummy breakfast for the guys. Let's be honest, we would have to break out our hammocks and recreate this picture...





Later we would bask in the sun, play in the clear blue waves, and play beach volleyball. We played every weekend in college and my heart misses it so much! There would be late night board games under the twinkle lights of an outside restaurant, filled with conversations we haven't had in what feels like forever. 

It would be a jam-packed day, but it would absolutely be worth it if it meant I got the chance to spend some time with some of the people I love the most. 

What would you do on your perfect day? Who would you be with? Leave a comment below or link up with us through Bailey's blog! I'd love to hear your ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment